Sunday, June 13, 2010

A Winner!

We have a winner but silly me, I have no idea how to contact her, hopefully she is a Facebook reader or Blog Checker, her email is not linked to the comment.  I apologize for not making it clearer in the drawing stipulation.  Lesson learned for future reference.

The winner by random drawing (names in a bucket and selected by my son) was:

Rachel E. said... Congratulations Melissa! 

If you are Rachel E., please email me at: melissa@treasurebayonline.com to claim your fabulous prize!  Congrats back atcha!

You may notice (or maybe not, depends on how bored you are) that I keep updating the blog "theme".  I am trying to pick one I like with an easy to follow layout, that is easy on the eyes and is a good representation of "Treasure Bay Fabrics".   I just said "easy" twice in the same sentence, wonder what that means?

Store insight - I did check and one of my huge pattern orders shipped.  In a few days, I will have new patterns by Izzy & Ivy, Oliver + S and restocks on the Modkid Mini Nina.  I am very excited about these new patterns, I think you will love them too.  Fabric is also starting to trickle in.  I will post as they arrive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments