Friday, October 26, 2012

Not At Quilt Market.... sigh...

Ah, that fine semi-annual fest of fabric is upon us and it is with a heavy heart that I report that I am not there in the flesh.  Quilt Market is the quilt industry's Trade Show.  THE place to get the inside track on all things new and fresh for store owners, professional quilters and pattern makers from vendors from all over the world. 








I certainly wish I was there but it was not meant to be.  In the meantime, I will live vicariously through tweets, instagram, facebook and blog updates.  I do have a regional "Quilt Market" to go to on November 12th with my local Sales Reps.  It's not the same, but I am looking forward to seeing new samples in person. 

I have been adding new fabrics to the shop this week.  I have also been organizing and am hoping to start doing a massive markdown on some stock soon.   As always, search the shop for the word "SALE" to find the best deals or click this link:  TAKE ME TO THE MARKDOWNS

Finally, I am on Pinterest!  Follow my sewing board here and the quilting board here.

Have a great weekend friends!
 - Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments