Thursday, August 16, 2012

My Toothbrush Tastes Like the Toilet.....

Last sunday I was sitting in church.  Thing Six was snuggled up to me and her breath was a bit stinky.  I asked her if she had brushed her teeth before church. Here is her answer. "Ya, I did brush my teeth but my toothbrush tasted like the toilet so maybe she has toilet breath." At this point I should have just dropped it but I was grossed out and I must admit, a bit intrigued. I said," Why would your toothbrush taste like the toilet?" She replied, "Oh, you know, sometimes they just fall in there...sometimes the kids get mad at each other and put them in there...but only after it has been flushed (the flushing makes it all sanitary!)." I told her that I have 8 new toothbrushes in my bathroom and to make sure to get a new one when she gets home. Ewwww!!!! Just for the record EVERYONE got new toothbrushes and a huge lecture on what is appropriate to put in the toilet and what is NOT!!!!!!!!!!

A couple days later my Hubby took Thing 5 to the store with him.  They were chatting and she said,"Dad, sometimes when I am mad at Thing 4 (only boy in family) I go in the bathroom and pee in the toilet.  I wipe my bum and put the toilet paper in the trash.  Then, I leave the seat up and wait for mom to get mad at him." The Hubby looked at her and said, "That is good to know."

I know all kids are gross. I have to say that I have come to believe that mine are just disgusting!

Today is the first day of school.  Today, I get my sanity back!  Have a great day. I am going to work on my tutorial for next week! Yae Me!

-Stephanie

1 comment:

  1. That is hysterical!! I want to come visit your house just to laugh!! :-) Miss you!

    ReplyDelete

Comments