Tuesday, May 17, 2011

International Quilt Market Spring 2011 part 1

Hello everyone! I am still playing catch up but I thought I would take a break to go over some of the exciting and inspiring things I saw at Quilt Market.



My first appointment on the floor was at Timeless Treasures. I love the new designers that they are utilizing. I saw a trend of fun, whimsical yet modern prints including a new lone of affordable organic cotton prints!









The colors were saturated and bright and the fabric felt like the high quality you expect from Timeless Treasures. Very excited to get these fabrics.

Next up, Andover/Makower. I loved this line of sewing notions from Makower:






And these fresh, deep colors from the new "Dazzle" collection are amazing for a quilt or I personally will be making a new handbag.



Another big trend? Grey with everything and this line from Andover was quite lovely:









Another new line that I thought was intriguing and very Euro looking is this one, "Meet The Gang" by Creative Thursday. I love that color combo. I think it will make a fabulous quilt for kids!






Last but certainly not least, the newest from Lizzy House, "Outfoxed"















You can find more Quilt Market photos on the Facebook page. Search for "Treasure Bay Fabrics" and Like our page to stay up to date on new items, sales, news and giveaways!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments