Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Free Pattern Dowload - Oliver+S Love

This time its for your doll!  The lovely Liesl at Oliver+S has created a sweet little dowloadable doll dress pattern to match the already free popover dress pattern available on their blog!
If you have not heard me mention my love of Oliver+S, let me mention it again - I love them!  Their patterns are classic and so very well written.  If you are a new sewist or haven't pressed your foot on the pedal for a while, their blog has several fantastic downloadable patterns for you to get sewing! 

While you are there, you can check out the NEW patterns they are releasing for Fall.  I am pondering my order as I type this.  Check out the Music Box Jumper - I can absolutely see myself fully completing a project with this pattern.  Perhaps even something for the upcoming Holidays?  Love it!

Head on over to the Oliver+S Blog and check it out! 

1 comment:

Comments